Administration of estates
Following the death of a family member or friend the administration of an Estate can be a daunting and stressful time, particularly if you are a representative ,executor or beneficiary.
Hindle Campbell Law are here to help you at this emotional time whether or not the deceased left a valid Will.
We can advise you on:
- Identifying the Estate Assets and valuing the Estate
- Identifying the Estate debts and valuing them
- Preparing the grant application including the HM Revenue account
- Calculating inheritance tax reliefs and deductions
- Preparing Capital gains and income tax returns
- Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs
- Matters of Nil Rate band trusts
- Insolvent Estates
- Contentious probate disputes
- Letters of Administration where no Will exists.
Depending on the size and complexity of the Estate we can charge our costs on a fixed fee or by hourly billing charging rate, whichever is best for the client.