Contentious probate and inheritance act claims
Not all probate is acceptable to everyone and frequently there are disputes about the administration of a person’s estate.
This can be over the value of Assets the interpretation of a Will clause, validity of a Will, beneficiary provisions and omitted beneficiaries. Where there is no Will and the Estate is intestate claims can be raised contrary to the statutory provisions.
Some of the concerns we can help you with are:
- you are entitled to more from a deceased Estate than provided for in a will
- some beneficiaries are not entitled to what is being provided for in a Will
- the deceased was under duress when making the Will
- The Deceased was not of sound mind when making the Will
- Someone is disputing what you are entitled to in a Will
- You dispute the Estate distribution in an Intestate Estate.
We provide a free consultation to advise you of your options if you have any concerns about Wills and Probate concerning you or your family.