0191 296 1777

Your type of law firm.
Providing clear, practical legal advice
and cost effective legal support

Arrangements for children after separation

Following a breakdown of a relationship where children are involved matters can become heated and complicated. This might be agreeing parental responsibility, or contact and living arrangements whether you are a parent or another relative.

At Hindle Campbell we work with the families and children to ensure the best outcome is reached for everyone involved and particularly the children. We work closely with other skilled specialists who we can call on if needed for a particular matter. At all times we are approachable and make sure that everyone involved is heard and listened to at all times. From the outset the legal process will be explained to you so will know what is involved, and how much it will cost you.

Financial support for children

When families break up and children live with one parent only, a regular maintenance payment can be claimed from the parent who they are not living with, in addition to lump sums and potentially property.

You might be the paying parent and feel the level of maintenance being claimed is too high in your circumstances. We can assist you in re- negotiating a more acceptable and reasonable level of payment.

We are here to guide you through the complex procedures that surrounds this highly emotive area of law.

Hindle Campbell Law Solicitors North Shields Amir Assadi Clare Usher Solicitor North Shields - Hindle Usher
View the Family Law team profiles

Amir Assadi

Clare Usher

Family law solicitors - Hindle Campbell Law.

Our family law specialists can help with any legal issues affecting your family life. Affordable and friendly legal advice, book your free consultation with a family law solicitor.

Contact us or fill in the form below.

Request a call back

Name (required)

Email (required)

Telephone (required)

Best time to call