Following the latest guidance from the Government on the easing of restrictions to businesses, we have taken the decision to re-open our doors to new and existing clients from Thursday 3 December 2020.
We will now be able to see you face to face if necessary and our office will be accessible for people who need it.
For the safety of our clients and staff, we have a clear policy in place to minimise risk and social distancing will be observed at all times.
If you require advice or assistance on any current or new matter, contact us on 0191 296 1777 to arrange an appointment.
We also offer appointments by telephone and video conferencing (Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp etc). Face to face meetings will be strictly by appointment only.
For the safety of all of our staff and clients, we will be following strict social distancing and risk minimising procedures within our office:
- Face to face meetings will be held strictly by appointment only.
- If you attend the office without an appointment there will be an ability to communicate with our receptionist safely and they will be able to take documents and make appointments for you (by telephone, video, or if necessary, face to face)
- Only 1 client (or couple in the case of a joint instruction) will be permitted entry to the office at any time
- Meetings will be held behind a Perspex barrier at a minimum of 2 metres distance
- Hand sanitiser will be provided
- Whilst in our offices, we would ask that you follow the recommended social distancing measures
Any client displaying any symptoms of being unwell will be asked to reschedule their appointment.