You will be joining a down to earth and friendly firm that offers high quality legal advice for businesses and individuals. You’ll be part of a dedicated team of commercial property specialists experienced in all types of commercial property transactions.
Our commercial team handle a varied caseload of commercial property transactions this includes sales, purchases, refinancing of property portfolios, assignment of a lease or the granting of a new lease.
Transactions also include:
- Dealing with all property inquiries from both a Buyer and Seller perspective
- Drafting and negotiating the terms of commercial leases
- Acting for banks and lenders in respect of any queries
- Dealing with registration of the property and HM Land Registry
- Dealing with properties held in SIPPs
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Commercial Property Solicitor to join a firm that is investing in the future.
The ideal candidate will be 0-2 years PQE, although applications from candidates outside of this will be considered. If NQ level, it is essential that you have done a seat in commercial property and are able to run your own case load.
Applications by post and email:
Please provide a short introduction, indicating the position you wish to apply for and attach a copy of your CV addressed to:
The Practice Manager, Hindle Campbell Law, 8 Northumberland Square, North Shields, NE30 1QQ (email: email@example.com)