In accordance with government guidelines we have shut our office for public access with immediate effect until further notice.
We are operating from home and would like to assure you we have put measures in place so we can continue to operate for as long as possible in the current uncertain circumstance.
The health and wellbeing of our staff, clients and their families remains our number one priority.
Our solicitors are working remotely with secure access however response times may vary. Please bear with us.
We have made a number of significant changes to our working practice:
- Do not attend the office in person.
- Our switchboard is manned between the hours of 10am and 2pm. Should you wish to call outside these hours please leave a voicemail message with your name and phone number. Someone will reply as soon as practical.
- You can email us at email@example.com
- If you have documents to give us scan and email them to the person dealing with your file. Alternatively, you can drop them through our letterbox clearly marked with your name and the name of the person acting for you.
- All payments are to be made by card over the phone or by bank transfer. We do not accept cash or cheques.
- We continue to receive post and check it on a daily basis as usual.
You can email the person dealing with your case direct. Please click on that person’s profile for their email address.
If you are not an existing client but want to instruct us please:
- Ring us on 0191 296 1777 and leave a voicemail message with your name and contact details; or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your understanding and wish you all well. Please stay safe – together we will get through this unprecedented time.